The Gray Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm back ... in blog form

Wow ... actual readers visited while I was gone. This is just stunning news to me.

Anyway, eleven days in Costa Rica were a truly wonderful way to spend my honeymoon. I brought David McCollough's John Adams with me, and I think it was a great inspiration for this blog. Only time will tell if I'll have anything worthwhile to say, but it made a tremendous impression on me that there's so much of a record of Adams's thoughts thanks to his letter writing to Abigail and others, and his keeping of a journal. I wouldn't be surprised if I stray from baseball thoughts regularly, but it's a goal of mine to write more often, and this is a great vehicle for me to do so.

I have practically nothing to say about baseball, because I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks to the three visitors who stopped by. Please keep coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home