The Gray Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Aggressive baserunning

Yesterday, I took second on an RBI single when the centerfielder's throw -- and I'm not sure where it was supposed to go, anyway -- was dropped.

And I scored one pitch later on a routine groundout to the pitcher when (a) the pitcher didn't look me back to the bag on fielding the ball (making it easy to take third) and (b) the first baseman (i) turned her back to the field after touching first (I guess forgetting that I existed) and (ii) no one was covering home plate (I guess forgetting that the game was still being played).

Needless to say, this is not a very competitive league. But I'm still really impressed with myself.

1 Comments:

  • Does this mean they could be trying to put on in your ear but missing?

    By Blogger Tom Clancy, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home