The Gray Pages

Friday, January 04, 2008

My campaign speech for the Democratic nomination

In this time of transition, we need to change the tone in Washington. And that's why we need to unite behind a message of change.

I am the candidate best prepared to transition that change. And why is change so important? Because unless we have change, we will be stuck in the past with the same old ideas that got us into this mess that I like to call, 'the status quo.'

Change change change.

Change.

We don't need a bunch of pollsters and Washington insiders change telling us change is what's needed, change. Not when change we have seen with our own change how changey and change-a-rific change can be. When we open our hearts to a new type of change, only then can we bring about change in Washington.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

  • Old Man Rovner strikes again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 PM  

  • Actually, Anonymous, this isn't Old Man Josh. This is Old Man Josh.

    By Blogger dl004d, at 4:00 PM  

  • The thing about posts like these (Old Man Josh or not) is that they make me feel dumb. I mean, I THINK you're making fun of Barak Obama, but I'm not really sure. It's like, they're so sarcastic that my poor little midwestern brain doesn't even get them!

    By Blogger SKBK, at 1:34 PM  

  • I'm really making fun of all of them. There's a lot of signs, and they all say "CHANGE!"

    Ironically, I'm ready for something different.

    By Blogger Josh, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home