The Gray Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Pure Life

As a Christian I also have one goal. I want to fulfill God's purpose for my life. I constantly ask myself "What does God want me to do?" and "Where does He want me to go?" Those may sound like odd questions to ask in a book about purity. After all, doesn't purity just mean sexual purity? Hardly. As I said in the last chapter, living a pure life means trying to please God in everything I do. And the best way to please God is living in a way He can work through me and use me in other people's lives.


Guess.

C'mon.

Guess.

Okay, fine.

Click here.

2 Comments:

  • Maybe Andy's obsession with purity got him suckered into buying only the purist forms of steroids with no additional additives.

    By Blogger dl004d, at 5:53 PM  

  • There was also that rumor about him going to Houston because his wife found out about an affair in NYC.

    Ah, unsubstantiated Internet rumors.

    By Blogger Tom Clancy, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home